Friday, August 3, 2007

yippieee...!

Finally, i join the blog world :) Never wrote for anything in my entire life, but "amazingly" managed to make this blog. my own personal blog. If you wish to read anything about politics or economy then obviously you come to the wrong place :P This blog made to indulge my most shallow obsession: shoes. bags. celebrity news. or anything interesting (to me) that cross my mind while i'm writing it. Right now, i am hooked on korean movies and series. couldnt live without them. Hopefully this blog will last longer than my last shoes. So people, if you share the same interest, then ride on and read on, dont forget to give comments (if you wish, of course.)..

1 comment:

Corner 68 said...

huuu.. telat, norak, ikut2.. :P hueheheh..
eniwei pren, welcome to the blogging world.. :)
and i hope i can really really get any updated news 'bout the shoes, bags, etc.. :)